Time for a financial mid-life MOT
Posted on May 09, 2018
Why should I embrace the ups and downs of stock markets?
- Oct 21, 2019
Top three tips for...-deposit savings
- Oct 15, 2019
Is care leaving you confused?
- Oct 10, 2019
There’s an argument
Unlike our cars, we can’t replace ourselves when we get
A financial mid-life MOT is something
He said that people did not appear to have ‘squandered’ their pension pots but there was a real need for good advice.
At The Goodman Partnership our process of getting to know you and your financial situation is akin to doing
1. INITIAL DISCUSSION
We’ll start with an initial discussion, when we introduce ourselves to each other. We will explain how we work, our areas of expertise and our fees. We will then ask for some background information about your current financial situation and the advice you require.
2. REVIEW OF EXISTING ARRANGEMENTS
We will provide a detailed assessment of your existing pension plans, occupational scheme entitlements and other investments. We will
3. ASSESSMENT & STRATEGY DESIGN
This is possibly the most important step and includes:
- A meeting to define your objectives, requirements and priorities.
- An assessment of your investment risk profile using specialist software.
- Further comment on your current plans, pension entitlements and investments.
- The creation of a report.
- A follow-up discussion to review our analysis and explain our recommendations.
This stage includes:
- Refining our Strategy Design recommendations.
- Research to identify the most appropriate products and providers.
- A report confirming our final recommendations.
5. REVIEW SERVICE
Regular reviews, follow-up advice and practical help are an integral part of our approach.
If you’d like a financial mid-life MOT,