Retirement, Pension Planning & Financial Advice in Tunbridge Wells and Kent
We concentrate on the areas where our experience really does make a difference.
- Our Retirement Planning Service will help you make informed decisions about how you should draw income from your pension plans and other investments.
- Our Investment Service includes advice on portfolio construction and tax planning. We will also help you to keep your investments on track.
- Advice to Attorneys, Deputies and Trustees is mostly concerned with investments and enables you to demonstrate that you're acting in the best interests of the donor or beneficiary at all times.
- Advice on Care Fees funding will be of particular interest to Attorneys and Deputies but is also relevant for retired clients looking to plan ahead and for those with elderly relatives who may need help in the near future.
- Our Employee Benefits Team can help small and medium-sized enterprises with a wide range of employee benefits solutions including Workplace Pension Schemes.
And because we are a truly independent investment adviser in Kent and Tunbridge Wells, we always explore the full range of products and options available to you. Please take a closer look at how we can help.
Attorneys, Deputies & TrusteesEnquire about Attorneys, Deputies & Trustees
If this is first time you’ve acted as an Attorney, Deputy or Trustee it probably feels rather daunting.
Not only do you have to make financial decisions for somebody else, you may be asked to explain and justify those decisions.
But don’t worry: we have a great deal of experience advising Attorneys, Deputies and Trustees. We're also used to working closely with other advisers such as solicitors and accountants so that you get joined-up guidance and advice.
We’ll guide you through a process that will establish a suitable investment strategy – and demonstrate that you have met your legal obligations and responsibilities. Our review service will then help you to keep the investments on track, so contact us for more information about deputies, trustees, and what it may entail to hold power of attorney in Tunbridge Wells and Kent.
For more details on our Trustee Investment Service here
Goodman Care Fees AdvisersEnquire about Goodman Care Fees Advisers
Whether you’re making plans for yourself, helping a friend or relative or acting as Attorney or Deputy for someone else, we’ll advise you on the best ways to fund long-term care fees.
We’ll explain how you can draw an increased income from investments and how a care fees annuity might help. We’ll also help you check that you're receiving all your entitlements from the State and Local Authority.
Once we've agreed how to proceed we’ll find the best terms and help organise the arrangements. And, of course, we'll be there to help with any changes that might be needed in the future.
Please click here to visit the dedicated website of Goodman Care Fees Advisers, our specialist care division.